Laser - Skin Rejuvenation
Safely Restore Youthful, Healthy Looking Skin!
Safely and comfortably fade the appearance of skin imperfections caused by the sun, and uneven skin tones caused by brown and red spots (such as rosacea, spider veins and age spots). We are proud to offer the latest technology in Skin Rejuvenation that will fully restore and rejuvenate your skin!
See the amazing results for yourself!
It simultaneously treats the three main elements of sun-damaged, environmentally-polluted and aging skin by coagulating blood vessels.
Give your skin a fresh glow with SharpLight’s skin facial treatments.
SharpLight’s advanced beauty stations fight a diverse range of aging signs and deliver impressive, reliable, long-lasting results. The skin rejuvenation treatments, which apply Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), Radio Frequency (RF)* and Infrared (IR) technologies, result in clearer, firmer, younger looking skin in just a few sessions.
SharpLight’s skin facial treatments are suitable for the face, neck, chest and hands of all skin types and age groups. The treatments improve the appearance of several common issues, including sunspots, fine lines, enlarged pores, elastosis, mottled pigmentation, dyschromia, rosacea, broken capillaries and spider veins, among several others.
To improve the health and aesthetic of skin affected by age, sun exposure and environmental pollution, SharpLight’s systems target the issues from multiple angles in a balanced manner. The process of replacing damaged collagen fibers with new ones under the skin, the skin is encouraged to heal itself. Through selective photothermolysis, the process in which necrosis is induced, pigmented and vascular lesions are eliminated. Finally, by applying low-energy and short-pulse broadband light, SharpLight’s technologies replace skin imperfections with more youthful looking skin.
The following are some of the main advantages of SharpLight’s Skin Rejuvenation treatments:
- The treatments effectively and efficiently tighten skin and reduce a range of aging signs, such as wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Long-lasting results are achieved in a relatively small number of treatment sessions.
- Treatments are non-invasive, clean and relatively painless.
- There is no unsightly evidence or visible irritation after treatments.
- Treatment plans are not demanding, usually consisting of one short session once a month.
- There are two different hand pieces to accommodate the varying signs of aging, such as texture irregularities and vascular lesions.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
- Facial Treatments
- Hands and Feet
- CND Shellac
- Body Massage
- Semi-Perm. Makeup
- Needle Dermabrasion
- Waxing And Tinting
- Spa Packages
- Universal Contour Wrap
Voted #1 Spa in the Tri-cities